Thread: Please, I am in need of someone with better skills than me

Default Please, I am in need of someone with better skills than me

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read this request. I am just a simple DM that does it for my friends. I was not going to do a city map for the main cities and I thought I would be okay with that, but my guys want this to be campaign to end all of our campaigns. This would be the starting world for them, so it does not need to be glorious, but who would turn that down? Since this is just for my friends, there will not be any selling going on.

The main city I need right now would be the largest city near the staring point: Noctem. It is a city that started a magical technology revolution after finding mana stones inside of ruins, so they are slightly farther ahead than everyone else. Think Edolas from Fairly Tail minus the cars. So like mana powered lamps lining roads, but still brick housing. I would also love to leave it to your imagination on distance. I am not finnicky.

The detail I am going for is similar to the attached picture I found on Inkarnate, but I do not need anything this fancy. I have also included the map of the world.

I would love some professional to take me up, but my wallet is like an onion, I cry when I open it. I would not turn down anyone who wanted to try. I am willing to pay something if the work is above my expectations i.e. limbo stick (^-^)

We are unfortunately approaching our start time so about 4-6 weeks. Another reason I am not against having to pay something.

I do not care about copyrights as it was your hard work, not mine.

I can be reached at joshuadrw--at--gmail.com

Thank you immensely for reading all of the way through this. I hope you will give it some thought and reach out to me if you could help. Have a great day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Allessandria Ideas.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	134456Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teldrassil 3.19.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	134457
    Last edited by Hero_Nanashi; 10-06-2022 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Changing time frame

While I absolutely symphathise with you wanting to run an awesome campaign for your friends, I do feel inclined to point out that what you've described is a fairly tall ask. 2-3 weeks is a pretty tight deadline for any map, let alone a large city. City maps can be and most often are incredibly time-consuming to create. I'm definitely not trying to discourage you from finding anyone! But as you did express the willingness to "pay something", I feel it might be worth noting that what you are asking might come with a relatively large price tag, I'd say several hundred at the minimum.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thank you for letting me know about that. I would then like to change the time frame. I will edit it.