Thread: City Map with Surrounding Lands Inset for Small Press Late Renaissance RPG

Default City Map with Surrounding Lands Inset for Small Press Late Renaissance RPG

This job is now taken.

Quality: Professional/semi-professional.

Style: Below are a few maps done in desirable styles:

Deadline: A decision will be made by November 28. The deadline to complete the map would be January 16. These dates may be negotiable.

Copyright: I would like the copyright for the map. You would retain the right to use the map for your portfolio and other non-commercial purposes, as well as for commercial purposes agreed upon in writing.

Payment: Negotiable. Please give a quote or other estimate. Payment through PayPal or Google Payments is preferred. Other means of payment negotiable.

Contact: Please email me at thorin [at] tabcreations [dot] com.

I am in the process of producing a small press tabletop RPG set in a fantasy world vaguely based off the Late Renaissance / Early Modern era (1500's - 1700's). Ideally the map will be in a fantasy / semi-realistic style. The image will be used for a 18" x 12" poster map and zoomed-in portions of the map will appear in the book.

A layered image format of at least 300 dpi would be ideal, but if you want to flatten the image to protect your techniques, that is acceptable. If that is the case, I would also ask for a version without labels, this way I can toggle the labels on and off as desired.

I have a sketched draft of the map with some notes for its production. It can be seen at the link below. This should give some idea as to the map's contents and detail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jfdhmeeay...dited.jpg?dl=0

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by beholdsa; 11-20-2022 at 02:01 PM.

Check your emails for a message from me.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Hi! I love rpg games and I really like your project! My drawing style is very close to what you are looking for. I'll send you an email! I already drawn several maps for rpg (d&d) and for a book (that will be printed in 2023 by a greek author). Check my instagram page @hyn_works
    My email: hynworks at gmail dot com
    Last edited by hyn_works; 11-15-2022 at 05:07 AM.

Guild Journeyer

Hello, you've got mail!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

HI!
    I just see your post!
    I'm very interested about that!
    Please, check my website and let me know!
    https://andreaalemanno.com/map

Hope you find some interesting!
    my email is: alemanno.a@ gmail . com

Best
    Andrea

Thank you, everyone. This job is now taken.