Thread: Trade-routes of the Inner Sea Region

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Default Trade-routes of the Inner Sea Region

Dr Riviera voice - HALLO EVERYBODY!

It's been a while, so I thought I'd share my most recent map. Apologies to those who follow me on social media who are probably sick of this by now :p

this is one I spent far longer on than I should have, but I'm really pleased with the finished map. Now that I have the topography done for a large part of the world I can make more thematic maps like this one that concentrate on things other than nations. In this case its land trade-routes. this is a half-res version of the map, which is why it's not that clear.

Hope you like it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trade in the Inner Sea Region low-res.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	5.14 MB 
ID:	134936

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I swear I must give more rep to you than anyone except maybe Ilanthar. Yet another great, informative map. I really like that you're now drilling in and giving us even more background and insight into the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I swear I must give more rep to you than anyone except maybe Ilanthar. Yet another great, informative map. I really like that you're now drilling in and giving us even more background and insight into the setting.
    thanks there's still loads of the world left to map, but at this point I've reached a point where I can make more interesting thematic maps with more infographic elements, which is fun to do and makes for a bit of a change.

I am absolutely in love with atlas style maps and insane amount of detail. You have outdone yourself once again!

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    I am absolutely in love with atlas style maps and insane amount of detail. You have outdone yourself once again!
    thanks for the kind words

Looks great and informative , very cool.

It's a good sign when you try and think of a comment and the problem has already been adressed. "Hmm wouldn't trade be primarily across water? Oh, he already commented on that. Hmm.. traderoads usually have/had their own name...Ah..there it is..already been added!"

Incredible as always, you can see how much depth and thought there is to this world - keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Looks great and informative , very cool.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HINDSIGHT View Post
    It's a good sign when you try and think of a comment and the problem has already been adressed. "Hmm wouldn't trade be primarily across water? Oh, he already commented on that. Hmm.. traderoads usually have/had their own name...Ah..there it is..already been added!"
    Nice! I do try to think of as much stuff as possible, but it is easy for 1 guy to miss something obvious out, so I do like it when people point out stuff like that as I will go back and edit the text to include it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
    Incredible as always, you can see how much depth and thought there is to this world - keep them coming
    Thanks