Thread: December 2022 Challenge: The Clawed way

Default December 2022 Challenge: The Clawed way

Hey there! I miss this place, and since it is that moment of the year when I need a chilly pause from work, here I am.

No promises I can go till the end, but I'd try. My goal is to make a clean and sunny map with a touch of desolation.
    I'm not yet sure about the point of interest. I'd love to have a few beasts (like dragon air) and a few tribe outposts.

I don't see the sense of a path leading to point 3, nor the crossing on point 4. Things may change at this stage.

also, the top part feels a bit crowded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	4.36 MB 
ID:	134767
    ### Latest WIP ###
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

From your initial sketch, it looks like an interesting concept. I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    Hey there! I miss this place, and since it is that moment of the year when I need a chilly pause from work, here I am.

No promises I can go till the end, but I'd try. My goal is to make a clean and sunny map with a touch of desolation.
    I'm not yet sure about the point of interest. I'd love to have a few beasts (like dragon air) and a few tribe outposts.

I don't see the sense of a path leading to point 3, nor the crossing on point 4. Things may change at this stage.

also, the top part feels a bit crowded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	4.36 MB 
ID:	134767
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Promising layout, what work you do ?

Looks like a promising start to me!