Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: December 2022 Challenge: The Last Sea

Ok here is the Final entry

Ok the High resolution version isn't uploading here so I have to upload on my site and linkto here, while uploading a low res version here.

The Last Sea of Ausur is a dying world that where the waters have reduced ever since and converged towards the last remaining depths of the surface, and life has evolved around this sea. The rest of the planet is a harsh desert. In this world, life has adapted and thrived through the use of both technology and magic. Several kingdoms constantly fight for control, while carovan traders brave the vast deserts and predon tribes rule over other lands. In the canyon, ascending air currents allow for the use of flying boats with kites and balloons, which dominate the skies.

### Latest WIP ###

https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...-Map-942695235

### Final Version ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheLastSeaOfAusur_Mapredux.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	4.78 MB 
ID:	134975  
    Last edited by Naima; 12-28-2022 at 08:10 AM. Reason: fixing map.

This is looking great, I really like the style you've used for the location icons and the border.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
    This is looking great, I really like the style you've used for the location icons and the border.
    Thankyou ! I hope its not overdone or too fancy , I think I got wild on experimenting here.

To moderators: Do I have to edit the first post or add other tags if that is my final entry?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Nope, you're good. I put the ### Latest WIP ### tag in for you so that it shows up on the thumbnail images.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234