Thread: Need a city map for my homebrew campaign

Default Need a city map for my homebrew campaign

My players are coming up to a city in which they'll be spending a huge chunk of time in. I would love to have a proper map for it, as none of the ones I've found really show what I want

It's a walled city with a port, surrounded on all sides by dense forest. People aren't allowed to pass through the gates into the rest of the country, regularly- it acts as a sort of quarantine into the rest of the country, which is very insular and xenophobic.
    It needs to have a few things-
    1. A bougie district for the rich folk, preferably fenced off
    2. farmland within the walls, not outside of it
    3. huge amounts of slums
    4. an isolated tower close to the gate
    5. a port, as mentioned

I'll work with you on the price, as I don't have a frame of reference for fair prices on maps, but I'm not expecting it to be cheap. The timeline for this is pretty loose- I don't think it'll be done before they enter the city proper but that's my fault for putting it off so long.
    I am looking for something semi-professional. This hopefully won't be the only time I use this, and I will pay accordingly.

my email is rayduncan030@gmail.com, or you can respond here

thanks!
    Last edited by ratmaster; 12-08-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Hi ratmaster

I'd be happy to do this map for you, city maps (both top-down and isometric) are a speciality of mine.

Take a look at my gallery and see if my style fits with what you are after anyway. If you are interested in me doing this work for you there is a contact form on my commissions page.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Thank you for the replies to everyone who did! I've picked now