Thread: Free sample pack of topographic assets!

Default Free sample pack of topographic assets!

Hey, i basically just registered.
    Here's my sample pack of bigger library of topographic assets that i was doing this year.

CartographyAssets link
    It consists of basically various terrain pieces that were gathered across all packs currently available, like one below for showcase, in 3 variants:
    Colored(textured)
    Colorless(for parchment looks and such(In Wonderdraft specifically))
    Color-friendly(Shadows and occlusion basically)

~150 various pieces i think?
    I really don't remember, but should be over 100 for sure(i hope), excluding rivers and lakes pack

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4c.png 
Views:	371 
Size:	2.50 MB 
ID:	134846
    Last edited by Anzhc; 12-14-2022 at 10:57 PM.

These look really nice, thanks for sharing! The attachment doesn't seem to be working though, you might want to try uploading it again. Either way, thanks for the share and welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    These look really nice, thanks for sharing! The attachment doesn't seem to be working though, you might want to try uploading it again. Either way, thanks for the share and welcome to the Guild!
    Ah damn, it was working in WYSIWYG. Probably has to do with issues that i had to start again and just copied text, because it logged me out.

It's working now. They look awesome, Anzhc!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Blog Entries

Yeah that's really nice. You should plop a load of them into one big image and show us what you can do with it when you use them properly. You can scale it down or watermark them if you worried about sharing stuff like that. And if you don't have a watermarking tool then click on my sig and find the free one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    It's working now. They look awesome, Anzhc!
    Thanks, appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Yeah that's really nice. You should plop a load of them into one big image and show us what you can do with it when you use them properly. You can scale it down or watermark them if you worried about sharing stuff like that. And if you don't have a watermarking tool then click on my sig and find the free one.

Well, it's kinda done already on the page itself, and on each individual full pack pages, with map examples from my testers and me as well. I don't feel like using them for free pack showcase,which doesn't nearly contain all objects used in full packs, is really representative. (And my current maps are photoshop mostly, so they aren't representative of Wonderdraft packs that i point to in this post)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    But just to showcase what is possible with all of my library, + textures... I guess this one will do nicely, pretty compressed though, because limits are under 10mb as i see, this is 8k
    Name:  copyrighted (2).jpg
Views: 316
Size:  6.57 MB