Thread: Commissioning Map For Novel

Default Commissioning Map For Novel

Hello! I'm looking to commission a map for a novel, full colored (though done in a manner so it looks good in grayscale as well.). I plan to pay in $100 to $200 segments throughout January and February as work on it is done. I had a map for it done a few years ago, but haven't really been able to get in touch with the artist, and I got it done before the story was nearing its final stages... so there's some small things i'd want changed. And the prospect of just having a fully colored map greatly appeals to me.

I can share it as a reference. You can reach out to me via my discord or my email.

My discord is Alino#6571
    My email is r.alex.klein.ii@gmail.com

I'd also like full ownership to do as I want with the map. Get in touch with me whenever, and I'll update this post when the commission's been taken up by someone!

I tried to send you a message on Discord but you only accept contact from friends. I sent you a friend request.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Info map info sent

Hi!
    I just sent you an email with a link to some of my map making work and my rates

Welcome to the Guild, Alino!

I have sent you an email and a link to my gallery. Your rates and terms are good with me.

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt