Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hello!

I'm Velegrin. I've dabbled a little bit in making maps in the past, but have gotten into it a lot more recently. Hoping to meet some people and see what kinds of work people are putting out there (I'm seeing already a lot of really neat stuff on here that I hope to learn from!). At the moment I do a lot of sketching and doodling maps, but I'm working on kind of, I don't know, 'formalizing' the process for myself, experimenting stylistically and such, so I can work on putting worldbuilding details to paper for some things I've been writing. Mostly little bits and pieces of maps so far, but I'm hoping to finish some stuff soon that I feel decent about posting. So still fairly early in the journey.

Looking forward to talking! In the meantime, I'm looking around and getting my bearings.

Hi Velegrin, welcome to the guild.

The guild is a great place to post your work, get some feedback, and meet other people. I look forward to seeing you in the forums and seeing some of your work.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

We've got tons of resources and inspiration available, so you should be all set in that regard! If you have any issues finding your way around, just say the word. Looking forward to seeing what you're planning on sharing!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.