Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2023 Atlas Awards Intro & Discussion

Excited to see the Atlas awards back! I see some people posting nominations in this thread, but if I understood correctly there will be a separate nominations thread, is that correct?
    Last edited by Turambar; 01-16-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    Excited to see the Atlas awards back! I see some people posting nominations in this thread, but if I understood correctly there will be a separate nominations thread, is that correct?
    Yes, that's correct. I'll be putting the nomination threads up on Saturday. I just wanted to give people a bit of notice so they could refamiliarise themselves with the maps.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
    It is a J.Edwards map, not Diamond's.
    Uuups ! Fixed .

Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
    Yes, that's correct. I'll be putting the nomination threads up on Saturday. I just wanted to give people a bit of notice so they could refamiliarise themselves with the maps.
    Oh I missed that part!
    I was too busy looking at the maps.
    As a mapmaker myself, I have such a great attention to details.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

A huge THANK YOU to the community leaders who have taken on this titanic but awesome task, even indispensable for the guild. I can't imagine how much work it takes, but it's really thanks to this kind of initiative that the guild stays alive !

Edit : voted... I know it's the game, but it's really hard to choose, so many great maps I would have gladly nominated. It's really a guild full of great artists. I hope the ones I couldn't nominate will be nominated by someone else!
    Last edited by - JO -; 01-21-2023 at 05:35 AM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Ifrix: thanks for the catch on my town/building nomination. Fixed! (and fixed the link too )

Hey everyone, just a reminder that nominations for the Atlas awards will only be open for a few more days so if you haven't already nominated any maps, take a look through the eligible pieces and see if there are any you want to add to the list.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Nominations for the atlas awards are now closed. Thanks to everyone who nominated maps for the awards. Stay tuned to this forum for the voting thread which should hopefully be ready in the next week or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12