Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2023 Challenge: Mikrenu System

Thank you GW, Simkin, jshoer, Tiana, Naima, and Ciel for your support and ideas! Really means a lot I was a bit busy last week but I have been able to continue it and finally decided what to put in the lower right-hand corner, though not the most creative decision I'm sure

I used the planet image I made for Mikrenu and enlarged it, and then drew some lines to represent the magnetic fields and optimal orbital areas. I did explain my thinking when I was recording myself making it, but alas the audio wasn't working and I forgot the details of what I said

I have also added 13 moons across the system, and I decided to break the orbital lines slightly by duplicating the circles and changing the fill and stroke to the background's red. I think this allows the planets and moons to have more definition, but I might have just spoiled the flowing line effect.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mikrenu Prison System Stylised 27-2-2023.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	135364

I am also going to add the names of each planet along their orbits too, again using the Sugbo script, but if I'm not able to do it in time at least I'm at a point where I'm quite happy with the map!
    Instagram - @ftwinckless | YouTube - FT Cartography | Website - freddiewinckless.wordpress.com

Looks really awesome. This is such a unique map and I find it very inspiring.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Thank you very much Tiana

I think that I have reached a level I am happy with, and luckily for me it is before the deadline I decided to remove those lines on either side of the planet on the bottom right-hand corner as I felt as though they were a bit messy, and instead chose to rotate the detailing slightly to give the impression of axial tilt. I also added all the names of the planets with an outline the same thickness as the orbital lines, and I feel as though it all fits well together

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mikrenu Prison System Stylised 28-2-2023 v2.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	135380
    Instagram - @ftwinckless | YouTube - FT Cartography | Website - freddiewinckless.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12