Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minish Cartography (wminish's) asset collections

Default Minish Cartography (wminish's) asset collections

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now. Much of the work I'm doing now is creating assets for map creation and I'll use this space to share some work-in-progress and finished shots of the assets I'm working on. As always any comments or feedback are welcome.

To get things started, here are some of the assets from my recently completed (though not released just yet) asset pack themed around middle-eastern buildings.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	house 4.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	135331

Name:	large market.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	3.44 MB 
ID:	135332

These two are part of my middle eastern buildings pack which I'll be releasing over the weekend on Drivethrurpg.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Those are really great Wminish. Hope the selling will be good.

Really Nice!

Those are really cool. I like the subtle colours.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

I've put out a couple of new asset packs over the last few months and I've shown a collection of assets from these packs below.

Asset pack 10 contains more of my Nuremberg-style assets. I create these using actual buildings that still exist in the medieval areas of Nuremberg and Rothenburg ob der Tauber as reference. In generally just look at the 3D view on google maps for this and sometimes I'll find photos to see the more intricate details.

Asset pack 11 contains half-timber buildings. Most of this pack was actually based on images of the Ardacraft build of Bree, with some reference images of surviving and reconstructed medieval buildings for good measure.

Name:	assets_10_and_11.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	135672
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

This is excellent! Love the colors and the well-chosen balance between details and legibility. Great work.

These are really good. I admire your work.
    View my website and Instagram

Recently, as well as continuing with my usual monthly asset packs, I've been working on some ground textures to go with my assets. Currently these textures are only available to patrons and the set is fairly limited but I'm expanding it quickly.

Name:	river_map.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	796.8 KB 
ID:	135941

Name:	texture_test.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	135942

This past month I've been having some fun with Norse-style buildings. The asset pack is now live on DrivethruRPG so check it out there if you're interested. I've also started the process of making my products non-exclusive with DrivethruRPG so from the beginning of next year I'll be listing all my asset packs on cartography assets as well as other places.

Name:	norse_buildings_sample.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	136234

Nice! Love those grassy roofs. It's definitely a Norse thing.
    And that church is great .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast