Hello fellow cartographers, how are you?
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rosa de Middle Earth.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	135339

My name is Brendo Francis, and I'm a PhD brazilian student in Geography (and I'm also a Guild cartographer)!
I need your help for my doctoral research.

I'm doing a study on how cartographers around the world create fictional maps, based on their techniques, aesthetics and references (such as books, games and movies). In my work, I compare how artists from Brazil and other countries of the world work, thinking about the differences in the visual culture that involves the production of fantasy worlds, the cultural industry and cartography applied to fiction. I am currently living in the United States as a scholarship student at Ball State University (Muncie, IN), until April 2023.

It would be very important for me if you could participate by answering nine questions on the topic. It's fast paced and there are no right or wrong answers, just an exploration of your personal views on fantastic cartography. I ask for help to answer and spread among fellow cartographers, the more answers, the better!

If you are available, at the end of the questionnaire I ask if it is possible for you to grant me an interview, which can be via Google Meet, to speak openly about this topic.

ACCESS HERE>> https://forms.gle/s8kAYA62u2v43dLJ8 <<

You must access the form from a google account.