Thread: Feb/Mar '23 Lite Challenge: Map an Awesome Room.

Default Feb/Mar '23 Lite Challenge: Map an Awesome Room.

Feb/Mar '23 Lite Challenge: Map an Awesome Room.
    Rooms are important places, Throne Rooms, Treasure Rooms, Tavern Rooms, Living Rooms, Bedrooms, School Rooms, Hospital Rooms...
    Almost everything we do that is not outdoors is usually in a room. So map a great room! It does not even have to be an important room,
    but if you map it it will be Awesome!!

Please remember to title each thread: Feb/Mar '23 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also remember to preface each image you want to show up in the thumbnail scraper with: ### Latest WIP ###
    (If you don't, your map won't show up for the voters at voting time, which might hurt your chances. ) Try using the WIP Icon to make it nice and easy.

Please note: If you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up by the picture scrapper
    and it might not be the one you want.

The challenge will end on or about the 14th of March, after which we'll have 3 days of voting. The winner of this challenge will receive a silver compass, you know you need one!

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    Also, the map has to be started on or after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished, unless you start over from scratch.

DEADLINE: End of day, March 14.

Note: in the next 2 months I will be traveling to 2 RPG conventions and going on a major trip, not to mention how busy it is at work when I just want to retire!
    I will try to check in here as much as I can, but I may be a bit more absent than usual.

I would like to map a room in the Mathom House (a hobbit museum). Is that a valid entry? Because I did not invent the Mathom House. I would draw my own interpretation of the inside, though.

Nothing in the rules that prevents you from mapping a real place, in fact it has been done numerous times in the past.
    Sounds like a great room to map!

24 hour warning! If anyone wants to get in on this, now is the time!