Thread: Port Town

Default Port Town

Hello everybody, let me guide you trought the great, chaotic, rich and dangerous city of Port Town.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	port town.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	4.17 MB 
ID:	135393

This was my entry for the last light challenge, hope you like it

Great map! I'm always blown away when people are able to just pull of the perspective on buildings like this freehand, my own brain just completely breaks down when trying to visualise 3-dimensional objects...

I really dig the design of the city, it has a lot of little details that draw the eye and sparks imagination. I have many questions about the dark cube, and I'm not sure if I dare ask any of them
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Many thanks Kellerica. I think my imagination help me distract the wiewer from my poor lines. I always start with few ideas, and drawing gets me to give life to a city.
    For the dark cube, it is the house of an archmage who don't want to receive unwanted visits, so no doors, no windows, plumb to protect from spells. Only he knows where is the only access point. Rumors say that inside there is a little dimension, someone else think that the mage use the house for brutal experiments. The truth is that only fews know the inside of the house and they keep the secret.
    (If you wanna ask, don't worry, I junst don't want to bother no one with overinformation)

Oh this is stunning! I love all the little details.

I'm loving the nib work, Silvio, well done!

IR

Ty Arcane Atlas and Ian. As I said, it w as fun to create the city, I'm happy that you find it interesting