I don't know if I ever actually did an introductory post here, though I've been here for many years. Even before I made an account, I think.

So, I've been making hand drawn maps in the D&D style since I was about 12 years old. Hex paper. I thought I was in at the cutting edge when I started using colored pencils to make the figures in each hex. And some of those maps were pretty good looking for what they were. and then came the digital revolution. Some search I made must have brought me here.

I followed some tutorials, got some interesting world maps with Filter->Clouds etc. But most times, by the time I got into using Photoshop, the tutorials were out of date for the version I was using. Some steps didn't line up despite things being similar. Eh. I did what I could.

My TTRPG group broke up several years ago and I stopped playing. Until a year and a half ago. And now I want to run again, so that means I want to make maps again.

So I'm back again.

Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays over the years. Probably the best site to get birthday wishes from, really.

I'm AJ, and I'm hoping to make decent maps for my RPG group. Including maps for the Roll20 VTT.