Thread: Hello! I make maps for fantasy books & sometimes get to work with cool authors.

Post Hello! I make maps for fantasy books & sometimes get to work with cool authors.

Hey everyone!

Quick introduction as I'm new here and still figuring this forum out.

I'm Jack a.k.a. TallShepherd and I'm a UK-based maker of fantasy maps, usually for worlds from books I love.
    I created a comprehensive map of the First Law world (The Circle of the World) from the series by Joe Abercrombie and I recently finished up work on a
    map for Philip Chase's Way of Edan trilogy, being self published by him this year. I also have a few other projects in the works that hopefully I'll be able to share here in time!

Looking forward to discussing and learning from the many, many talented map makers on here! Can't wait to get stuck in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CURIOUS-KING-FIRST-LAW-warmer-SMALLER.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	9.35 MB 
ID:	135468

Thanks all!

Hi Jack! Welcome, and cool map!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Thanks so much for the map of the circle of the world... There are'nt much of those !

Great job !

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That is a fantastic map and one of my favorite settings/authors. I like how you've portrayed the landmasses closer together - the only other 'world' map I've seen shows them much farther apart, but this works better in my opinion.

Default First Law! Cool.

Love the First Law map. Very cool.