Thread: Hi , My name is Moreno Paissan

Default Hi , My name is Moreno Paissan

Hello everyone, my name is Moreno Paissan and I am happy to have joined the Guild of Cartographers!

Moreno paissan, 27 years old, northern Italy, cartographer and mapper!
    Freelance cartographer for Free League Publishing, Acheron Games, Tambu', Officina Meningi, Horrible Guild, Studio Agate,AAW games, Quality Games, Koliba Games, Weathervane Games, Kefa Studios, Exalted Funeral press (Land of Eem) and many others.
    Currently in the sector he deals with illustration together with his partner and collaborator Angela Gubert, mainly creating maps and cartographies for board games, card games, fantastic novels, historical novels, bookgames and role-playing games. I hope to make friends with many of you and look forward to getting in touch with you! Thank you all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mat map.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	135591

Name:	finish map.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	7.67 MB 
ID:	135592

Name:	Raymond .jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	135593

Hey, welcome!
    As you already know, I really like your work, and I bet I won't be the only one here .

Ah, so glad to see you've found your way over here! Another big fan of yours right here. Welcome aboard!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno Paissan Map View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Moreno Paissan and I am happy to have joined the Guild of Cartographers!

Moreno paissan, 27 years old, northern Italy, cartographer and mapper!
    Freelance cartographer for Free League Publishing, Acheron Games, Tambu', Officina Meningi, Horrible Guild, Studio Agate,AAW games, Quality Games, Koliba Games, Weathervane Games, Kefa Studios, Exalted Funeral press (Land of Eem) and many others.
    Currently in the sector he deals with illustration together with his partner and collaborator Angela Gubert, mainly creating maps and cartographies for board games, card games, fantastic novels, historical novels, bookgames and role-playing games. I hope to make friends with many of you and look forward to getting in touch with you! Thank you all!

Name:	mat map.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	135591

Name:	finish map.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	7.67 MB 
ID:	135592

Name:	Raymond .jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	135593
    I have been following your work on Instagram for awhile now. It's great stuff! Glad you finally made your way to the Guild!

Hey Moreno, it's great to have you on board. Like everyone above, I have also enjoyed watching your work on Instagram for some time. I look forward to seeing your work on the guild too.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Benvenuto Moreno. Le tue mappe sono veramente belle. Complimenti

Nice to see you in the guild. Your work is exceptional. I follow you on Twitter.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

I follow your work on instagram already. Nice to see you here as well.