Thread: Fantasy Map for Homebrew Plane-Setting

Default Fantasy Map for Homebrew Plane-Setting [B][U]Taken[/U][/B]

Taken

Good day,

I am currently running a Pathfinder 2e Campaign based in a homebrew setting. Part of that setting is that the main plane of operation is entirely homebrewed.

[Compulsory] Commission
    Paid: Its a project for a smaller private hobby campaign, so the budget isnt that big, but I am of course willing to talk about it.

Subject
    The overall map is entirely open, since its a homebrew campaign and my GM Style is incredibly reactionary and improv-based I have relatively few requests about what is on the map in therms of landmarks.
    I have a small, incredibly inaccurate sketch made via Inkarnate of the immediate starting area, and a VERY rough sketch of the rest of the plane, meaning you as the creator of the map can go absolutely wild.
    The Plane itself was planned to be a patchwork of other, ripped out parts of lost/broken lands and planes, meaning very sharp transitions between a desert and a grassy field, meaning a big degree of freedom.
    The Plane itself is mostely uninhabited except the main city of the god-cult that settled the plane not too long ago (a few hundred years at most) meaning everything else was open for different, small regions,
    cities and even smaller kingdoms, whatever you want to set up there (the free-part). I would like to have the map designed to have potential passover-points to other maps, for example an ocean or mountainrange
    on one side/corner, which could act as a point of connection. The Plane is planned to be...well, plainly a flat plane with a sharp cutoff.(Void/Loopback)

Style
    I would like a roughly colored map, at least corrosponding to the different climates like desert/wasteland/greenland/whatever.
    About the style of the map itself, I am incredibly open.

Quality and Size
    The campaign itself is run online at the moment (You know the problem, everyone works, time, distance, the usual), so a print quality map would be a bit overkill.
    About the mapsize, I would like the map itself to be about continent sized region - since it embodies a smaller sized plane of existance created by stitching different fragments together.
    The map itself should be quite big about the miles distance.

Time Contraints
    Since it is a running campaign, I would appreciate 'as fast as possible', but a real hard cutoff is not planned.

Copyright
    It depends a bit how high the price for those would be, since its a private project about a personal homebrew campaign.

Cotact
    I have quite a few different options considering the contact.
    Mitternacht.pa@gmail.com as the mail for this project.
    ChillyMcCoolguy#4543 as Discord ID.
    Last edited by Misanthropix; 04-21-2023 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Taken