Thread: Prehistoric version of my old World map.

Guild Novice

Default Prehistoric version of my old World map.

Hello , I would like an old map I had commissioned on this site some years ago to be redrawn, but as if it were several tens of thousands years prior with Continental shifts (and one of which is a bunch of Islands to be put back together as one continent)

I'll allow fully free creative liberty on the recreation of the map with just one particular section I'd like a heavier hand with as I will be using it for a TTRPG game soon.

The map projection is 2:1 I think current dimensions are 6400x3200; (I was wrong she did it 10000x5000 lol) but the size itself doesn't matter as long as it remains 2:1 so I can do an overlay sometime.

I'll post pictures here in a couple hours or so for reference.

Here is the original map image commissioned to Cornelia Yoder http://corneliayoder.com/ (show her some love she did a fantastic job)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Final_Map.jpg

As for style I'm looking for anything really maybe something slightly more realistic with some fantastical fantasy elements though. Does not have to match style of the original work.

I do not have a strict timeframe needed for completion of the map, however there will be one continent I would like done sooner, say within about two to three months.

As for copyright, this map will be used for my personal TTRPG server and may be posted to World anvil, outside of that I'm a big component of sharing is caring so I do not require explicit copyright except for the ability to be able to modify or tweak the map for my personal use. I currently do not plan to use the map commercially, the only thing I may eventually do in the future is monetize my personal TTRPG campaigns, but that's a big maybe if I'll ever do. You may use the map in your own portfolio, or even sell and profit off use of the map if you wish as well.

I am open to all price ranges based on quality and details and am always open to negotiations.

Contact

Here on the board, I'll try to check back here when I remember.

Best Contact: Discord - MTVExtreme#1920 - I am on the Cartographers' Guild Server.

Email: mtvextreme1998@gmail.com

If you use email please use Map Request in the subject line.
    Last edited by MTVExtreme; 05-05-2023 at 02:11 PM. Reason: contact details + image

I tried to sent you a mail but didn't worked, it's not valid, or you made a typo I guess?

Guild Novice

Yeah it seems I did make a typo in the email. Thanks for catching it I will update it now.

proper email is mtvextreme1998@gmail.com

Guild Novice

Thanks to everyone who responded to this post, I have found a cartographer for the project!