Thread: Guild Supporter and subscription question

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Question Guild Supporter and subscription question

So a little while ago I got a notice that my subscription would end. Since my credit card had recently expired I figured it was related to that so I got a new subscription with my new card. Then the old subscription bill came through as well, so I think I now have a yearly recurring and monthly recurring. I'm glad to be a supporter but I should keep to just the one for now.

And I don't think I have the guild supporter flair, though I'm not sure at what level of support that comes in.

Thanks for any help, or pointing me where to communicate this better. I had a look around the site but this seemed like the most likely place to start.

Edit: Just realized my payment is through PayPal if that makes a difference.

Cheers,
    Meshon
    Last edited by Meshon; 05-06-2023 at 06:06 PM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yep, there's been several issues with this lately. I think Robbie's been apprised of the situation, but if not I'll let him know again.

You should be able to deactivate this yourself from your Paypal account, there's a section in there for subscriptions and recurring payments.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Blog Entries

Yes, my understanding is that the site can set up the paypal payment schedule but to cancel or alter it you need to use paypal itself. It also appears that when the guild says that its expiring that paypal might continue to take regular payments out until you ask it to stop.

Payments and all card transactions are outside of the scope of even admins here and its solely down to you and paypal and Robbie who might be able to do something but we cant.