Thread: Looking for a relatively detailed small town layout for a real property in Norway.

Default Looking for a relatively detailed small town layout for a real property in Norway.

We are taking on a new property set between high mountains and waterfalls and plan on putting in an eco village with some specific buildings in mind. I want something drawn out beautifully that I can use to promote the property and draw interest as the village pics up speed. We are using locally source stone and timber to build with so the town is going to be historic in style and take inspiration from dean village in edinburgh but with a layout similar to the cinque terre in italy. Due to the topography we are putting in a relatively steep town with amazing views with small paths and no cars. The plan is to put in a water powered funnicular to reach different terraces once we build higher up the hill. I have attached the general topography and a rough concept sketch of what I am considering

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topo tiers.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	2.91 MB 
ID:	135711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Village Loose layout.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.06 MB 
ID:	135712Click image for larger version. 

Name:	village layout.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	9.21 MB 
ID:	135713

(packing my suitcase) I'M IN.

Oh right you're here to get an artist, not promote the village. And from what my research has told me, moving to Norway is difficult if you don't have a unique highly educated skill that will get you a really well paying job. Too bad because I love this.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

I can not understand if we are talking about a fantasy world in Norway or is it real But... wait wait wait...: could it ever be that you need an architect/cartographer?!?!? Because here i am! I need more details, but I want to tell you: all this is superlative! Feel free to contact me hynworks@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    (packing my suitcase) I'M IN.

Oh right you're here to get an artist, not promote the village. And from what my research has told me, moving to Norway is difficult if you don't have a unique highly educated skill that will get you a really well paying job. Too bad because I love this.
    We are going to begin actively promoting it too. My husband runs r/amerexit on reddit, we help people immigrate and we are looking to use the village as a business incubator, nomad hub, and agro eduction center.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddleOffNow View Post
    We are going to begin actively promoting it too. My husband runs r/amerexit on reddit, we help people immigrate and we are looking to use the village as a business incubator, nomad hub, and agro eduction center.
    Cool. I'm Canadian so it's probably not the best subreddit for me but I've joined it anyway to support. Definitely interested in digital nomad opportunities in the future too! Perhaps I will come make some on site cartography content to promote your village. Haha.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

HI!
    Check my page: www.andreaalemanno.com
    I'm a cartographer and an illustrator too!

Guild Journeyer

I'm interested in your project, you can find my work at

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/

You can contact me via any of those pages or via endi.oblak93@gmail.com

Hey how are you? I hope you're fine.I had sent you the final drawing before completing the map, After many hours of work, but i didn't receive any news from you. I hope you're fine! Please contact me I worked a lot to finish it.