Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Calvera Regional Map

Map Lake Calvera Regional Map

Hello everyone,

I haven't been posting on here for a good while, but I have been working hard behind the scenes.
    Here is a map that I have been working on for quite a long time, and I am very happy with the final result, hopefully you guys will enjoy it too. I still don't know what it could be used for, but I just really enjoyed creating it !

Please, feel free to download the HD version if you want to use it for your personal use ! 👍
    Download Link: https://we.tl/t-BExJLeOSol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lake Map_small.jpeg 
Views:	181 
Size:	8.89 MB 
ID:	135736

Quote Originally Posted by AlTheArchitect View Post
    Hello everyone,

I haven't been posting on here for a good while, but I have been working hard behind the scenes.
    Here is a map that I have been working on for quite a long time, and I am very happy with the final result, hopefully you guys will enjoy it too. I still don't know what it could be used for, but I just really enjoyed creating it !

Please, feel free to download the HD version if you want to use it for your personal use ! ��
    Download Link: https://we.tl/t-BExJLeOSol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lake Map_small.jpeg 
Views:	181 
Size:	8.89 MB 
ID:	135736
    Really nice map! I love the mountains. The color makes them almost look like its sunset.

Nice work!

Woah, that is Lovely!

Also, your instagram link doesn't seem to work.
    Last edited by Chashio; 05-12-2023 at 03:05 PM.

Reminds me of parts of the Horizon Zero Dawn world map. I always like the combination of red rocks and green foliage. Nice job!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Cheers mate, the link should be working now but I haven't been active on there in a while !!

Really nice work. The mountain ranges are what first caught my eye but there's quite a lot of beautiful detail when you zoom in. I quite like that palace.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast