Thread: Looking to commission a larger map of a specific area in Westeros.

Default Looking to commission a larger map of a specific area in Westeros.

Hi.

Just looking to get more depth out of a couple regions in ASOIAF's Westeros for greater detail in the community I help, especially for the war gamers.

The current maps that are available to all are from a much higher birds eye view of the area, and whilst it's fine, I just want to go that slight bit further and provide just a little bit more to the community.

I'm most active on discord for (finn#8352) discussing.

(I'm of the understanding that it's ok to commission this sort of work, expanding off of something already made? If not let me know.)

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Hi.

Just looking to get more depth out of a couple regions in ASOIAF's Westeros for greater detail in the community I help, especially for the war gamers.

The current maps that are available to all are from a much higher birds eye view of the area, and whilst it's fine, I just want to go that slight bit further and provide just a little bit more to the community.

I'm most active on discord for (finn#8352) discussing.

(I'm of the understanding that it's ok to commission this sort of work, expanding off of something already made? If not let me know.)
    It depends on the style and accuracy of the other maps, have you tried contacting the original author ?