Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Basics

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Just seeing that key combination makes my fingers hurt.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Here is another excellent video tutorial site: http://revision3.com/pixelperfect/

It's hosted by Bert Monroy, and he posts a new tutorial every monday morning.

Thank you mallachain for the link! And welcome to the Guild! Make sure to post an introduction in the introduction forum. I'll even give you some rep for the helpful link. Get you a solid start.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Novice

I understand this thread has not been added to for some time; however, I figure my questions fits into the theme of the post. I am looking for a dungeon creation tutorial using photoshop. Something showing how to use inner and outer glows, lighting effects, ect. I am looking at the other tutorials, but over the holidays I would really enjoy learning more about utilizing photoshop for creating dungeons. Thanks.

thanks for anyone who posted links related to basic photoshop tutorials. I want to learn photoshop and this thread is so helpful. Thanks guys

hello,thanks for the ad...

What type of tablet interface do you use? Is there a cost-effective one that does not cost $300 but has similar functionality?

You can get a slightly older, used Wacom tablet ... it should see you thru quite well.

Of course, the Cintiq is the one to dream for

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast