Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gimp Script: Fractalize Path

I am writing in mid-2016 to confirm that this script *STILL* works as intended. Unbelievable. Thank you! I stopped my five year lurking today simply to thank you for this life-saver. The staying power of this script is legendary.
    Last edited by Gloomshroud; 06-23-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Default Can it be revived?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomshroud View Post
    I am writing in mid-2016 to confirm that this script *STILL* works as intended. Unbelievable. Thank you! I stopped my five year lurking today simply to thank you for this life-saver. The staying power of this script is legendary.
    So I was trying to get this to work in Gimp 2.10.22 and I am not having much success. I can see the temp procedure in the Script-Fu Console but I don't know enough about GIMP to guess the parameters. Is there anything I can do to work on a port or get the existing code to execute? I am pretty decent at translating things between languages if someone can point me to the source code or give me a nudge in the right direction?

Belay the above. After I got ScriptFu set up correctly it works just fine. So, confirmed working in 2.10.22.

- E
    Last edited by eepjr24; 11-11-2020 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Corrected

If we are already talking about scripts, please tell us what languages you need to know to write them. I'm currently learning React.JS and Node.JS ProCoders. Can they be useful?
    Last edited by kennystone; 08-11-2021 at 03:50 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123