Project Scope:
Homemade D&D campaign that will NOT be distributed, requested in digital format. Project is currently in development. I do not have any map making skills what so ever. This will be an on going contract for multiple city maps. These maps are to have the look and feel of a D&D city map such as Red Larch, Phandelin, Neverwinter, etc. You can find examples of these via google but I can provide if you need more information.

Setting:
First setting is a mining town in a D&D fantasy setting.

Design Concept:
The town is small to mid sized and is one of the major exchanges where miners take their minerals to be weighed and traded for coin. The city is close to the high mountain face that and sits east of the mountain wall to the west. There are shanty houses as well as moderate homes and brothels peppering the city. There is a shopping area where blacksmithing, leatherworking, jewelcrafting, and apothecary shops reside. Theyshops don't hold much.

Number of maps:
One overview city map (labeled locations and districts)
One overview city map (non labeled locations with labeled districts)

Technical:
I will be loading this map into Roll20 so use your discretion as long as it is clear.
300 dpi minimum. Jpg, tiff, or png files
Full color

Copyright:
Remains with cartographer.
Publisher retains right to reproduce the maps in the setting sourcebook and for promotional materials.

Deadline:
Requested by September 20th 2017 for first map.

Payment:
$30, payable via Paypal upon delivery of the final files of every map requested as I will need a few for this campaign.

Contact
Derrick Daniel
seroth77(at)gmail(dot)com
Please use subject line Sins of Hygara Maps