Thread: Looking for Fantasy Map Maker for Novel

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Looking for Fantasy Map Maker for Novel

I am currently writing my first fantasy novel (you can find my horror/sci-fi novels on Amazon) and I would like to hire a mapmaker to make the map for the city where the story takes place.

The city of SPIRA is in fact two cities. 200,000 live within the city proper. Originally the castle was home to the Elves, but they were driven out. The trees in the courtyard were cut down and the humans made a city within the walls of the castle. The city was built on a cliff and overlooks a large harbor that brings in many ships. In order for the Elves to get supplies from the harbor all the way up to the city, two sets of stairs were carved into the rock on either side of the city, leading from the front gate down to the water. The stairs were massive, big enough for a herd of giants but when the humans took over, they built a city in the staircase. The Trenches, as it is known, is home to almost 300,000 common folk.
    As you can see, not an easy thing to pull off. This is my first post so let me know if I've done anything wrong. Feel free to post your work and PM me a cost for the work and I will hopefully find someone who can do this at a fair price.

Guild Journeyer

Hey Richard,

interested doing this. Is there an email I could contact? You can't use private message system of the forums before having 5 posts.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hello Richard,

I am interested in the project. Send me an email to info -at- versakestudio.com to talk about it.

A.-

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

You guys can contact me at RIKMAN117@gmail.com, feel free to send a sample if you wish.