Thread: A Map I drew a few years ago! :D

Default A Map I drew a few years ago! :D

Okay, so I have this map of England I drew in 2014 when I was 15 years old. You can go ahead and judge it!
    England Map.jpg

Hey that's pretty good for 15. Are you working on anything else at the moment?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I am... Kinda... ish... haha I just lose inspiration on it a lot! Which is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hey that's pretty good for 15. Are you working on anything else at the moment?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Hey, I'm 14! Are you saying younger people can't draw as well? Heheh. If your are you're probably right. We don't have years of practice like you.

But yeah, this is a great map! It would be nice to see a scanned version because in the photo it is a bit blurry.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Hey, I'm 14! Are you saying younger people can't draw as well? Heheh. If your are you're probably right. We don't have years of practice like you.

But yeah, this is a great map! It would be nice to see a scanned version because in the photo it is a bit blurry.
    You're only 14 Josiah? Damn, for your age you've really got some skills. Mind you, I'm not saying younger people can't draw well, but generally it takes years for artistic skills to really be honed.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Josiah, I can't really scan that, it's a huge paper, I don't know where I could get a scan big enough to capture that Map of England. Yeah... haha xD