Thread: Who created these templates?

Default Who created these templates?

Hi all,

Hope this is the adequate place to ask, and nobody gets upset about my blunt question - this is a cold-faced tale of piracy.

So, I've been developing a fantasy setting on a semi-professional level for a while now.

(No cheap plug here; meaning that, SOME DAY, I might try to publish it, but in an undetermined future.)

Using a few... Tiles... I think is the word that I found on Pinterest, I created a couple of maps.

The tiles being displayed as the latest pictures in my Photobucket below, as of 07/18/2016.

Now, the maps have been circulating among my friends for a while, now, and I might take them to some smaller conventions in the fall, where I run a few tables.

So, my rather naive, but hopefully honest idea is to credit the person who made the templates. Can you help me find him, or her?

Yours,

Rafe

Here's one of the maps I've build, via pretty cheap copypasta:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBIMapReady_zpsmwgujjb5.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	85352

Nothing otherworldly, but even so, I don't want to take credit where credit is not due.

The mountain looks like Schwarzkreuz's work, but I'm not really sure.

Many thanks, Ilanthar! I am pretty sure I didn't stumble over that name yet, though!

Ah, I am a doofus. The link to my gallery at Photobucket is here:

http://s175.photobucket.com/user/Des...orian/library/

The pictures of the templates are pretty up there, so maybe you can take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Noir Faineant View Post
    Many thanks, Ilanthar! I am pretty sure I didn't stumble over that name yet, though!

Ah, I am a doofus. The link to my gallery at Photobucket is here:

http://s175.photobucket.com/user/Des...orian/library/

The pictures of the templates are pretty up there, so maybe you can take a look.
    I recognize 2 of those symbols/brushes sheets as being Schwarzkreuz's work.
    Here's a link to his compiled resources thread: [Brushes & Other Tools] Schwarzkreuz Map-Elements Collection
    If you want to use any of his resources in a commercial capacity, you need to get his permission first. You also need his permission for redistribution of those resources.

There are also a few others in your gallery that I've seen before, but I'm sorry, I don't know who they belong to...