Bear with me, folks, bear with me... Yes, I'm still trying to get the lands of Syr mapped out. As you may remember, this is pretty much the same map as the last two. This was the starting point, of which this new one is an update, with the locations moved more to their correct places, new ones added and so forth. This was the first attempt at updating, and as stated in the thread, didn't quite capture the right feeling, so I ended up scraping it.

So long story short, this is more or less the map that I have been trying to make for the past year. It's been a difficult road. This setting is my primary worldbuilding project, my precious baby, and I wanted to get it right. While I do think the previous versions have been alright maps in their own right, they still didn't quite show the Syr I had in my mind. I doubt my perfectionism will ever let this completely slide, but for now I'm calling it done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SYR2.2 CG 3.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	4.25 MB 
ID:	103295

This is the last time I submit the same map on these forums, I swear. A good way to start a new year, by putting an end to my un-beatable nemesis from last year, I'd say.