Thread: The Great City-State of Nuln - Warhammer Fantasy

Default The Great City-State of Nuln - Warhammer Fantasy

Hi, I would like to show you my latest project from Warhammer Fantasy. The Great City-State of Nuln, industrial heart of the empire. A whole month of planning nad drawing.

It is handdrawn as always with 005 fineliner and polychromos coloredpenciles with a little touch of GIMP in postproduction. It is free to download, use and print. There's a high res copy of it on my deviantart.

Cheers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nuln FB INST.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	6.72 MB 
ID:	132077
    Last edited by PlanJanusza; 12-10-2021 at 04:07 AM.

Guild Journeyer Impractical Cartographer's Avatar

Gratulacje! Bardzo Ci fajnie wyszła ta mapa

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really amazing! It is nearly crashing my computer just to open so I can't imagine just how large a larger image could be!

Actually... still waiting for it to load. Looks great from the page wide view though! So many trees!

Yah! Just loaded! I really like the detail in the crenellations and the layout is amazing as normal!
    Last edited by Arimel; 12-10-2021 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    Really amazing! It is nearly crashing my computer just to open so I can't imagine just how large a larger image could be!

Actually... still waiting for it to load. Looks great from the page wide view though! So many trees!

Yah! Just loaded! I really like the detail in the crenellations and the layout is amazing as normal!
    Sorry I've replaced the file with something smaller. Should be better now

This is fantastic! I hope you do Altdorf at some point

Blog Entries

Very nice indeed. Between you and Impractical Cartographer you can map out most of the Warhammer setting. You guys are not playing in the same group are you - man that would be something. I have played a bit of Warhammer but more 40K though I have a pot of Nuln Oil on a shelf behind me. Super work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    This is fantastic! I hope you do Altdorf at some point
    Here's my Altdorf. But it is my very fisrt Warhammer city so it need to by updated in terms of style and quality

https://www.deviantart.com/planjanus...818899/altdorf

Very nice indeed. Between you and Impractical Cartographer you can map out most of the Warhammer setting. You guys are not playing in the same group are you - man that would be something. I have played a bit of Warhammer but more 40K though I have a pot of Nuln Oil on a shelf behind me. Super work.
    No, not yet. We have different project lists, but it will happen. For example I will draw the city of Wurtbad soon and its shape and surroundings will be inspired by a map of Egger river valley by Impractical Cartographer - https://www.deviantart.com/mapyniepr...lley-893512541