Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

It's a pleasure to be here, and I hope that through this site I can expand my skills, clients, and number of maps! Is this a crappy greeting? I believe so, but please bear with me while I get the hang of using forums again. Needless to say, it's been awhile.

You'll get the hang of in no time, I'm sure! Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinMaps View Post
    Is this a crappy greeting? I believe so
    While you may be too hard on yourself, try "hello! Here's what I bring to you!" instead of "hello! Here's what I want to get from you!" And then ask a question to encourage participation.

Like okay, I know you're an old forum user but it's been a while. What do you draw? What do you love? Why did you stop using forums? Many possibilities! Try to think of a post not as a response, but in the same way you might think of improvization, "yes, and." To get good forum activity, focus on stirring conversation in your wake, while taking/learning, and giving/teaching.

Not that there's anything at all wrong with your introduction, just giving you my thoughts on how to forum since you're expressing some form of self-deprecating anxiety about it. I too go through periods of time where I don't forum due to anxiety regarding interactions, but eh, this one's a good one.

Also welcome, and share some of your work or participate in the challenges!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

hello paladinmaps! welcome to the guild! i'm sure there's plenty to learn from this community.