Thread: Map for Hobby Uses and Possible Reoproduction

Default Map for Hobby Uses and Possible Reoproduction

Greetings! I am working on a number of projects for my favorite local game store Acropolis Games. Among the things I'm working on is an RPG night of sorts, and I am coming up with a number of genres of RPGs to use at a moments notice. I was hoping to have a map made for a particular game, which I may make into a setting for production and distribution under the FATE Core ogl. At any rare, on to what I was looking for!

The world I want a map for is a typical Sword and Sorcery setting with two large continents that have a land bridge full of waterfalls that connects them. A few locations have been developed for the map so far, but I would welcome suggestions for populating it with more settlements and locations! Email me for more info on the exact details of the setting.

I'm looking for a black and white or sepia toned map with a high level of detail, maybe three foot by three foot in size.

As stated, I was hoping for at least reproduction rights to the map, but I don't mind if you want to use it for your portfolio or anything like that! If my game hack ever makes it to the PDF stage, I'll definitely give you a huge front page credit for your work!

You can contact me at mithosaurion151--at--gmail.com (remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

This is my first time really doing something like this, so thank you ahead of time for your patience with my newness!

Oh shoot! I suppose I should mention that I wanted to have several versions of this map made: a political boundary map, a geographic map with no labels (For use with Realm Works), and a Geographic map with markers for cities and villages and such.

Well, that was quick! The map project has been taken! Thank you Cartographer's Guild for the wonderful community.