Thread: [Paid?] Large city like london 19th for the Project Zonakron

Map [Paid?] Large city like london 19th for the Project Zonakron

Hello everyone,

Well i follow the post "Requesting a map? Please read me." and i hope it will be ok for my request.

Summary
    It's a really large city like the Fogdown [link] with a important port. It's a city like London of the 19th. Very huge boat and industry can be seen. I can pay 200€ to 500€ for it.

Style
    I am looking for a map in the following style :
    http://www.cmcspurren.com/selgaunt/selgauntmap2.jpg
    or if it's possible like : http://www.theredepic.com/Web%20Imag...d%20100dpi.jpg

Quality & Size
    Professional
    Web at the start and print when the project will be ready for a commercial sell.
    Dimension of the map : 2259 × 1796
    Raster or Vector ? Don't know

Time Constraints
    What time limits (if any) are you working to?
    1 month or 2.

Copyright
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

The project
    Zonakron is a Paper rpg. It's an evolution of the pathfinder rules and the universe change with the participation of the player during the campaign. Each player and viewer can integrate the universe and for important character, they will have a portrait.
    All choice by the player will really impact the universe and It's a really long project. If you draw the map, I will appreciate if the artist creates something where is possible to keep a souvenir of him in the rpg.

Mail : Ekmule@neuf.fr

Thanks you for all readers and the community of cartographersguild.

i want to thanks the carthographers community.

I really appreciate all the proposition and i choose one artist.

But don't worry, i have a lot of work for the community.

Thanks for the patience of all artists.

See you soon for the next commission.