Thread: Map Creation

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Map Creation

Hi all,

I'm new to the guild and currently can't access private messages until I make 5 posts.
    Loving the work I am seeing. I was sent here by Mike Schley and was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction.
    I'm looking to get a minecraft map drawn and created into a D&D/Fantasy world map. Would anyone be able to give me any leads as where best to get this done? Sorry if its a bit vague!

Thanks! Have a nice day

Hi there, and welcome to the Guild!

There is a Mapmaking Requests section on the forum, which would be the best place to find a cartographer to commission. Make a post there, and be sure to check out the sticky on how to best form the request in order to give people an idea what you are looking for.

While I'm here, might as well add that I take commissions myself, even if my schedule is a bit overbooked at the moment. If you are not in terrible hurry with this (I'll be able to take on new projects again after the 18th of February), you can check out my portfolio and shoot me a message at rela.simila [at] kellerica.com if you like what you see! I'd be very happy to work with you this.

Cheers,
    -Kell
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.