Thread: Stylyzed geographical world map

Map Stylyzed geographical world map

Good evening ladies and gents!

I am very much interested in a somewhat stylyzed redraw of an old map I've been using for a while. I have been very much attracted to somewhat angular style, akin to this or hexagonal-like maps, so if you could do something alike, or stylyze it in any other interesting way, bonus points go to you. This is not a commercial project - rather, a big, long-running TTRPG I really, really wanted to renew.

The map sketch only features climate zones, I'm afraid, as I have shamefully lost the geographical regions one, but much of it is self-explanatory, and the rest can be just winged and improvised, albeit I'll provide all the information I can to help with it.The main mountain patches are roughly noted on the second image. I think I can find a larger fine if needed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	374c73b197406ba231e5afdcfa2dd1ec.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	116486
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ac2c18899451a280364c2230b6231e68.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	116487

I'd really appreciate if anyone interested would add at least a partial example of the stylyzation they do, and point me to their price chart of yours! Contact can be made via the thread, PMs, email (kevinradioguy[at]gmail.com), or discord (kevintheradioguy#5754).

Thank you everyone beforehand! I'm sure I'll find someone who can take this commission here!

Hello, Kevin! I would be willing to discuss doing this map for you if you happen to like my map art styles. Of course there are many other artists on the guild as well, so I'm sure if you hold out for a week you'll have plenty of other options as well. Here is my fantasy map artwork for roleplaying games and novels and the like. A couple of other non-map pieces in there but mostly it's maps. I think based on the little piece of art you added to the post I might be an all right choice, but there might be some proper hex artists who'll pop up too.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

I sent you an email with my info and references of my past commissions.