Thread: Quite a blizzard!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Quite a blizzard!

Hello!

Sorry, I have been gone for a while now... It was quite a snow storm for me back in Atlanta. Pardon me for no contact for such a while, I was thinking about it this week, but then it snowed so hard, the internet was down for me for a while, so I couldn't say much. How are you guys doing? Did you get any snow?
    “Maps codify the miracle of existence.” ― Nicholas Crane, Mercator: The Man Who Mapped the Planet

*winds bustling in the distance of faint ghostville*

... Anyway, I do have one question I wanted to ask. If you were to publish a map that was completed here, I know copyright is a main concern, but does that map have to be made strictly by you or does any map from someone else can be posted here, but have to be given credit? I'm fine with giving credit when I post about something, I just don't want to break any rules here on the guild.
    “Maps codify the miracle of existence.” ― Nicholas Crane, Mercator: The Man Who Mapped the Planet

If permission isn't explicitly given by the copyright owner, then I'd at least seek their permission before posting something anywhere.

Thank you sir.