Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Nice work Chargeit.

Did you mean you would like to see the Photoshop PSD file? If so, I don't really know what I'm doing with Photoshop and I usually just throw stuff together and play with it till I like how it looks. Lots of trial and error - cut and paste. I don't often think of saving the .psd file, just the png file at the end.
I've got to the point where I keep all my base PSD. I have a very bad habit of making resources inside of my PSD files.

Thanks btw, I could do better with the wall, lol, I'm a resource slacker. I'll start up making resources, and almost always find a reason to start on something else. Which makes yours 1000% kick butt. That and the fact I have almost no artistic talent.

I put together a map using some of your resources. I sell them as VTT maps (For cheap!), but would love to give you a copy. It's simple compared to what I'd like to do, sadly, my computer is very much a limiting factor in what I can do with editing.

Lol, giving you something that is yours . I did put about 10 hours of work into it though, with more than a little nitpicking.

Your light resources pawned btw. I accidentally pasted one onto my light layer and it worked like a charm (Was just going to use them as decorations and do the lighting myself). Saved me a ton of work.