A couple of updates.

I forgot the exit hole on the Ring of Agony. Here's an updated version with that added in -- no other changes. Both gridded and non.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ring-of-Agony.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	8.01 MB 
ID:	91676

Name:	Ring-of-Agony-with-grid.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	7.97 MB 
ID:	91677

Also, on the Ring of Seduction, the final chamber before the exit is described thus:

The floor of this wide, round room is carved with seven-pointed crowns and ghastly figures of lust, misery, and pain. Heady frankincense smolders in incense burners shaped like seven-pointed crowns, and everywhere the sound of tiny invisible bells chimes in the still subterranean air. Votive lights are embedded in the honeycombed walls, casting faint illumination on a pair of tall arched doorways in the eastern and western walls. Beyond the eastern portal, a wide hole in the corridor floor leads down into darkness.
I thought ghastly figures of lust, misery, and pain would probably prove visually distracting, and couldn't find a seven-pointed crown that I liked. So I just stuck Nocticula's unholy symbol and a runic inscription in the floor instead. Here it is with and without grid.

Name:	Ring-of-Seduction.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	6.37 MB 
ID:	91678

Name:	Ring-of-Seduction-with-grid.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	6.43 MB 
ID:	91679

The unholy symbol of Nocticula is courtesy of the Paizo Community Use Package, specifically the Runes set. Therefore, I need to include the following. Ahem.

This map uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This map is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
The script on the floor around it is written in the font Mage Script Bold.

Still dithering on decorations in the Ring of Ecstasy. Sigh.