Ok... didnt want to post it until I was entirely done, but...
Also, this map is basically an "Elven-crafted map table with Dwarf-crafted location markers"

Basically, just looking for advice. Background on the world:
2000 years old (2018 to be exact... It was a number) and created by the gods. Sort of. Most current gods are invaders that changed the order of things for THEIR creations. World functions in an earth-like way, with the exception that some of the Deific changes are still normalizing. A desert stradles the southern mountains, a result of a near-god dragon destroying its surroundings in rage. the western forest turns to rainforest as it goes south, and the north has a massive arctic glacier (called the Frost) that moves 50 miles south during winter, just to melt off in spring and summer. for one week each summer and one in winter, weather becomes deadly extreme (a drought that withers unharvested crops overnight and a blizzard cold enough to make magical items brittle and weak). the glacier moves far enough south that the river near sorus is its apparent boundary.

Advice needed:
How will rivers need to "normalize"?
What colors and free font should i use for labels (I want this to be a sellable Campaign Setting eventually)?
How do I put the glacier on the map, and show its furthest reach as distinct from the glacier itself or the surrounding terrain?
How should I go about adding the accompaniments (Key, Rose, Title, and Cartouche)? Should I expand the canvas to the side a bit, or just fit it in where there's room?
Is my 4.4px/mi okay or should I go smaller next time? (Not changing it now... it was too much work as it is, lol)
Plus any suggestions/tips/tricks anyone might have for me for my next map (a local, less-accurate realm map of the Sorus-Harvest area)

I apologize for the near illegible font color, needed something now, using an autorealm font at 60 and 30px. Its a temporary measure.

Taking a bit to add the pic... the original jpg is 23.3mb (egh... I have GAMES smaller than that... lol) so I'm reexporting it to 90% quality...

Albe 9k@4px per mi.jpg

Image is Copyright to myself, Silbrulf/Argentrolf/Paul Butler 3. Upload is not indication of permission to use for any purpose, implied or otherwise.
(Sorry, last time I uploaded a pic of some of my work, it was stolen and sold and I was told by a judge that the upload was "implied to be free to use"...)