Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
This looks promising! Nice job so far.
Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
Its looking really nice! Keep up the good work!
Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
This looks AMAZING so far! I'm just coming up for air from a particularly crazy stretch of work but I totally love this. The privy made me laugh, I forgot I had mentioned that!
Thanks guys - this is taking me waaaaay longer than I had originally thought it would - first attempt at building mapping, and also first attempt at iso! - aeshnidae,I feel for you with the perspective I gave you, I feel like a bit of a b~*!$%& now for asking for an extreme 3 point perspective (sorry) , but hey, I guess that's what these challenges are about - getting as far out of your comfort zone as possible... ...just don't ask me to do a space map - I would have no idea where to start...

Anyway, after much procrastinating, I have finally got the ground floor to a stage where I can scan it in - I have also altered the basement slightly and rescanned it - I have a new scanner so I'm in scan-heaven!

There is still the loft to add at the top, and the storage room below the basement needs to be reattached. Then I need to redraw the map, do a sign, colour it all, and I wanted to do a compete outside view of it as well, but will have to see how I am doing for time.

Anyway, ### Latest WIP ###
staggered goat.jpg