Ok folks, let's put the Title to rest, it's just a slang term that evidently you have to be well versed in modern English or slang. It's a word used to describe the perineum, a legitimate part of human anatomy. I heard it used recently while listening to Critical Role on youtube which made me think of it when I saw this. If you used urban dictionary, which pretty much gives you all the current slang usages of words today and/or what the so called "cool kids" are saying, you get the idea it's a dirty mind thing (probably because they seem to think it only applies to one sex, which isn't how I heard it defined but whatever). If you don't know about urban dictionary you fail at google-fu.

Now, I only bring this up in the hopes that this is the last time it's mentioned because it's not worth derailing the thread over. It's one of those idiotic Beavis and Butthead types of things which are both stupid and funny in a dumb kind of way.

So maybe we can we forget about that and focus how cool this map is going to be, because I think it is going to be stellar. I love the land shapes and the darkness that is creeping across the world...I'm interested in the next installment.