Hi everyone,

first, thanks for your time! In the past I made two commissioned maps, but now the world where I playing is changing and a cataclism will happen changing the geography.

I would like to invite you to make this new map, inspired by the idea of world of Airth, with a continent floating above other. This is why is a double map.
Captura de Tela 2019-03-21 às 17.33.59.png

Also I want a sketch in 2D from a lateral view of this world. It dont need to be precise, It's just for the players understand better.
Please take a look at the attachment above.

The old map style is in this other attachment. I expect to change this visual, but I will not show references because I would like to see your works and choose from them.
mapa da região de interesse (2).jpg

I will need this double map in A3 format and 300 DPi CMYK and top view design. They should be independent from each other, but would be fun and cool if some mountains from the lower continent touche the lower mountains from the top continents. See 2D draw from Airth World attachment. If this ask is too much work, I'm ok letting it go.

Also the world need to have some richness in detail and should work in small zones like the maps of world of warcraft or even the forgotten realms. (I dont know how to explain better).

I'm willing to pay $100 to $150 for this job. I don't know if its a low or high price, but is a bit higher from what I paid in the past.
We could discuss this.

I need the work done before June starts.

Thank you everyone