Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
I've been looking forward to seeing the full map of this ever since I first saw the illustration of the red dragon along the mountain top over on your Insta page. I have to say I think this one rivals your Valtoria map, the two pieces being my favorites of your work to date. There's quite a bit to love about this piece: the detailed rendering on the compass, the detailed linework, the vivid color palette (and nice complementary color scheme of the sea and map border/title). But my favorite elements are all of those tower and dragon illustrations. Each is unique and evocative. All of the hours of work you put into this piece really shows. It may have been a labor of love, but you've given birth (if you'll allow the metaphor) to something beautiful. Well done my friend.

Cheers
-Arsheesh
Oh Tad, you really make my day, thanks a lot ! I guess you'll see some more illustrations like these as I'm beginning to feel confident enough to try my hand at some

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Great map in every aspects. I love those volcanoes and dragons.
Merci Julien I thought the lava and fire breath effect might clash with the rest but I'm glad to hear you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
Wonderful map!
Thanks a lot Robert ! And thanks a lot