Quote Originally Posted by quantum_divan View Post
Hello,

I would like to comission a multi-continent map on a large scale, including physical features such as rivers, mountains etc. For now, there are bout 6 major landmasses that need to be drawn. I would like full ownership over the final product, and have no set time constraints.

Please let me know if you are interested or if I can see a gallery of your work!

Thanks!
I would LOVE to work on this project with you. I am in the midst of doing the same thing for the Author of the Tellest books and they are coming along quite well. Please email me at ralarismaps@gmail.com and we can chat about your specific project I give discounts for multiple commissions. Also check my work out on my site here.

I don't have it listed on my price poster but I do black and white maps like the one you can see for Draconis on my website. That was done so it could be printed into the books that are all black and white. If you are interested in something like that as well let me know. I would love to talk with you further about your project and you are welcome to purchase full rights to the artwork.

Kay