Hello everybody,

This small project started as something to carry out a campaign, it grew until the present work. given to the immense invested time, I venture to bring it here, to see if it is a map that can be use and understand, and not just a stein over a blue background. This is a map of Zakhara, of the al-Qadim: Arabian Adventures setting; it is mostly a desert, I have included a small portion of Faerun, either to the northwest and northeast, and of Kara-Tur.

With the textures I tried to find a way to give information, what kind of terrain and where one is standing. I played excessively with fonts, to differentiate each type of label, hope is not to confusing and it is readable.

https://i.imgur.com/x1WCKeC.jpg

It is based on two magnificent maps. Hanzo’s map, found in FR Fandom Wiki, because it has a lot of information; besides, I assume is the go to reference when it comes to Zakhara. I also used the maps and ideas of Adam Whitehead, as he is one of the best mappers of Faerun that I have seen. What I use from them was a mix of their silhouettes, to maintain coherence and continuity with existing works, plus few changes, both for convenience or by mistake (it is likely that I have lost few islands). Finally, I toyed with my vision regarding textures, trying to display enough information. I do not add the links to the sources, because I don’t know if it is permitted in this forum; nevertheless, I must give credit to both sources.

My question is whether can be read and used, or was it a waste of invested time.

To those of you who have read this, thank you.