Thread: The Chronicles of Hera

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip The Chronicles of Hera

The Chronicles of Hera is the universe on which I have been working for a very long time. Its creation is actually the incidence of having lots of ideas and stories of adventures. These stories had to have context and it couldn't took place in our history or our world, or even in each of their respective world, as they deal with fantastic materials like dragons, werewolves, magic and elves and that I can't bring myself to have too many worlds. So I started to work on A world, a continent, and one thing leading to another it became the map that you will see below.

I currently have 3 story concepts unfolding in this world, however this world is not strictly for my stories. I always wanted to make it a roleplay tool. This is also why I continue to work on the universe so that one day I can roleplay in it with my friends.

All that being said, it's a huge WIP, although I've been working on it for over 10 years. There are still a lot of names that are just placeholders for now. Everything is still subject to changes actually.

I pusblish this here today in the hope that I can be helped and assisted in working on my world. As you could see in my presentation, my world had quite the evolution. And I am looking forward to keep improving it with your tips.

The pictures below are not processed, they are as they appear in the software Wonderdraft. For a "finished" or at least what it should look like when I'm finished, you can look here (but this one is not up to date yet) : https://www.easyzoom.com/image/278296

Last edited by Kâ Lys; 10-14-2021 at 09:10 PM.