Thread: Miscellaneous Maps for DnD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected Ottehcnor's Avatar

Map Miscellaneous Maps for DnD

It'a been a while since I've posted any maps on here. Thought I'd share a few maps I've worked on for some DnD games I'm running.

First a continent scale map. I opted for a "satellite" type image for this map, and I did a decent amount of work to determine the appropriate climates and biomes - although there are a few places where ancient magic has altered the natural climates (see the desert isles at the bottom, which should be rain forests).
    Methyos Satellite.jpg

From this map, I've zoomed in on a few regions, and created a some more stylized maps. Most of these were made to be put up on World Anvil, where I could add location names as specific links to pages, hence the lack of labelling:
    Beasts of the North Campaign Map.jpg Fey Court Campaign Map.jpg Initial Map DP.jpg
    The Beleaguered Lands Regional Map.jpg Ferythœria Regional Map.jpg The Beleaguered Lands Regional Map.jpg

For one of my campaigns, however, I wanted to provide my players with two maps - one more geographical, and another geopolitical. So I created these two more well labelled maps:
    Map of the Nekhen Region.jpg Geopolitical Map of the Nekhen Region.jpg
    Last edited by Ottehcnor; 05-14-2022 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Rearranged images for ease of viewing