Thread: Nob Biranit - Desert Fort (Inspired by "Compact Castles")

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New update...did a minor gaussian blur on the 2nd floor (1 px)and slightly more on the roof (2 px). Also messed around with text effects and created room labels. Think its just about done, but would welcome any comments/critiques that could make it better.

Nob Biranit - Put Together.jpg

*In retrospect, I wish I had been a little less faithful to the original plans provided and expanded the size of the rooms a little bit more (an extra 5' all the way around each room would have left more for objects and gameplay.) It also occurred to me at the end of the process that the plans were also missing a water source and stables of some kind (for camels). While these would likely be outside the fort, its something I should have added (but don't feel like redoing everything for it now.)

**None of that should be construed as a critique of the original plans provided in the castle book...(Its AWESOME!)...just regret that I didn't step outside of the box a bit more.
    Last edited by anomiecoalition; 01-09-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.